Managing seasonal peaks, staff shortages or looking to ensure business continuity in your contact centre?
The contact center industry is embracing the cloud, to various degrees. Frustration with premise-based equipment, the desire to be more flexible, fast implementation times, fewer IT headaches and lower costs are all drivers for the cloud.
For smaller companies, it’s about being able to run a multichannel, feature-rich operation without a huge layout of capital. For larger contact centers, it’s about the ease of integration.
Sensiple’s Cloud Contact Center solution runs on a unique platform. It allows companies to easily add part-time, temporary or seasonal agents to their existing contact center, giving them ultimate flexibility in how they run their centers.
Not all contact centers have gone 100% cloud; many are choosing just to keep a few applications in the cloud- Customer relationship management, calling recordings.
Our Cloud Contact Center solution includes:
- Contact Routing: ACD; IVR; CTI integrations with CRM; email; chat; SMS; fax; and social media
- Self Service: speech recognition; Drag-and-drop GUI application development; pre-built applications; and prompt recording
- Proactive Contact: predictive outbound dialing; campaign management; and inbound blended dialing
- Workforce Optimization: hiring; scheduling; workforce management; voice & screen recording; quality monitoring; coaching; e-learning; and customer feedback (surveys)
- Channel and Enterprise Integration-connecting technology platforms and communication channels to deliver consistent customer experience
- CRM – designing and optimizing processes, workflows and knowledge management for end-to-end customer relationship and lifecycle management.
- Reduce upfront capital investments by leveraging our partnerships with industry leading cloud solutions
- Fully redundant, disaster-proof, and reliable, with 100% uptime guarantee
- Increase agent scalability – Assign agents quickly across cities and time zones to meet seasonal call volumes.