Contrary to being an overhead cost, application management can turn out to be an advantage to your business. This will only happen with the right strategy and an innovative process.
After spending a huge amount on developing custom applications, facing a downtime is the last thing your business needs. Moreover, about 15 to 20 percent of the cost of developing an application goes into maintaining the application software. It is, thus, eminent for enterprises to opt for the most cost-effective solution to support their applications.
We, at Sensiple, understand your needs and assist you with our Application Support and Maintenance (ASM) services. We provide constant maintenance and support while reducing cost through our onsite-offshore model. You get access to new functionalities and enhancements in your existing applications.
Apart from providing some of the most sophisticated, business aligned and innovative software to our customers, we are equipped with the necessary experience and expertise to provide 24/7 support. Through our regular patches and systematic monitoring, you will never have to worry about application downtime.
We manage applications built using a wide variety of technologies. Sensiple’s expertise spans Microsoft Technologies, J2EE, Java, Oracle, SAP, as well as other platforms, databases, languages, software, and enterprise applications. Ultimately, we help provide a robust, simplified, scalable, and efficient IT landscape which aids in a seamless process flow and uninterrupted business transactions - making sure you stay ahead of your competition.
How are we different:
- Our convenient Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that are always met, no matter what
- Our “collaborative approach” - our plan involves working with you to understand what is important for your business
- Our customer relationships are defined by - Clarity, Celerity & Utility – through which we strive to achieve a zero incident status
Our Support and Maintenance Approach
Our Support and Maintenance Process
Support: Level 1
- Service desk support
- Monitoring, ticket generation through SPOC
- Incident response and resolution
Support: Level 2
- Production support for server, applications, and database
- Deep technical support and deployment
- Ensure SLA compliance for incident response and incident resolution
- Ticket updation and escalation as required
Support: Level 3
- Bug analysis, fixes and deployment support
- Preventative maintenance, fixes and deployment support
- System endurance improvement through root cause analysis (RCA), fixes and deployment support
- Minor/major augmentation and deployment support
- Provide full support to Level 2 team for all-hands-on-deck production issues