Setrega, an Anti-Money Laundering Platform
Anti-money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing have become increasingly important and challenging for financial institutions over the course of last 2 decades. Research suggests that total money laundered in a year is close to $2 trillion globally. Increasing regulatory sanctions and FATF Regulations have resulted in financial institutions investing heavily in their AML Systems to ensure they are monitoring near real time risk as well as ensuring that transactions, KYC Data is effectively monitored for data quality and alerted in the event of suspicious transactions.
Next gen centralized AML and Fraud Management platform for BFSI industry. It enables banks to monitor and alert suspicious transaction activity proactively on Transaction, Customer, and account level on huge volume of data from multiple sources/channels/formats. Aides banks in understanding of customer risk profiling, and ensuring that subsequent transactional activity is in line with the Risk profiling. It also provides a configurable business rule framework where various alerts can be configured as Rules/FATF Rules generating the alerts and assign it to integrated case management module for end to end tracking and alerting purposes.
- What sets us apart
- Transaction Monitoring (High Value/High Volume)
- Integrated Sanctions (OFAC) & other reference data validation
- Alert Configuration
- Configurable Business Rules Engine
- Integrated Alerts & Case Management
- AI/ML Driven Surveillance Algorithms for pattern detection, link analysis, customer profiling and benchmarking.
- Intuitive Data Shell to visualize data within the platform, combined with integrated reports and dashboards
- Advanced Reporting and dash boarding functionality to graphically view voluminous data across the platform to enhance useful deduction and interpretation of data.
End-to-End AML Surveillance platform
With a configurable business rule engine to configure source data from any Core Banking System
Build business rules specific to AML alerts
Such as High Value, High Volume Transactions, aggregate data across Customer and Account Level
An integrated case management module
To track, assign and view the cases along with all the details and history pertaining to the case
Advanced reports and Dashboard framework
Which compliments the data generated across the platform in an easy to understand graphical format