FIX Surveillance Services
Surveillance systems are highly critical and ineffective from identifying and organizing FIX traffic and providing complete statistics on transactions, generating alerts on custom-built configurations, and supporting any trading infrastructure.
The system may go down due to the unexpected traffic occurs at peak hours. Immediate notification is required for the firms to regain its routine business activity.
- Addressing Industry Challenges
FIX Surveillance face challenges in monitoring real-time responses and message handling while performing a vast volume of transaction. Also, handling and organizing a wide range of transaction monitoring and supporting multiple FIX gateways such as market data, order entry, order, and trade management and the post-trade gateway is challenging.
- Service Offerings
Our services from FIX surveillance includes
- FIX mapping of logs in real-time through system directory, remote location and database.
- Real-time and static monitoring of logs and transaction statistics reporting
- Alerts creation, configuration and generation for any client, firm and specific to any custom parameters
- Latency alerts to specify any unexpected delay in transaction management
- Managerial alert to notify best preforming and most idle FIX connection that helps client to manage FIX connections
- Statistics summary in log transaction management and segregation of user wise, instrument wise, status wise and any parameter-based statistics report.
- To provide global transaction detail to analyze and notify the FIX server performance and capacity of its load
- Who we serve
Member Firms, Investors, Hedge Funds, Brokers, Custodians, Agents, Banks, and Regulators.
Our solutions and services support the following markets:
- Future and Options
- Fixed Income (bonds, debt, repos, IRS, NDF)
- Foreign Exchange (Forex)