KUBERIC, a Global Matching Engine!
A matching engine is a core of all electronic exchanges used to execute orders from participants in the exchange, matching buy and sell orders for a stock market, commodity market, or other financial exchange. The algorithm used in matching engine to match orders decides the efficiency and the robustness of the matching system, and it varies from system to system and often involves rules around best execution. So, a matching engine with the best algorithm to allocate orders among competing bids and offers seamlessly is a must for any exchange.
KUBERIC, a global matching engine, is the robust matching engine that matches all the parameters involved in the trading. It works up by matching orders on the platform through a specific set of algorithms predefined by the institutions. It helps firms to react to different market information and enables traders and exchanges seeking a competitive advantage.
- How it works
KUBERIC, a Global matching engine, increases the order execution and scaling capabilities by separating workloads among multiple Instances. Due to the dynamic market condition, KUBERIC ensures that the order matching capacity remains unaffected through high order throughput.
It is designed to match any orders for internal & external matching with complex scenarios and offers an exact matching process. The incoming data can be evaluated and enhanced to provide high-quality matching results. KUBERIC deals
- What sets us apart
- Automates and performs complex matching scenarios based on the market environment.
- Segregates orders and transactions based on the instrument ID, session ID, client details, and institutional details.
- Provides in depth view of any specific orders, products or session. It can filter out any specific Instrument relating to any particular session.
- Highly configurable in terms of managing connected institutions, users and desks.
- Can be connected to any external dependent systems like clearing & settlement, regulatory reporting, depository & registry and risk management system.
- Provides the entire orders history placed by any stockbroker, investment managers or any financial Institutions pertaining to specific products and sessions.
- Customized detailed view of order in terms of price, quantity, session, any partial traded quantities along with the executed date and time for active and completed orders.
- Key Features
Statistic View of Order History & In Depth Trade Book
Multi User & Institution Management
Active Order Book list
Advanced Filter Options
Scalable Solution for dynamic Market
Advanced matching engine to facilitate the Buy/Sell orders to handle huge volume of data on any environment for Banks, ECN’s, Dark Pools
Delivers low latency
This powerful engine automates the complex matching process and delivers low latency through multiple data sources
Improves the Execution Quality
Ease of matching multiple source of order on different rules assigned by financial entity, which improves execution quality for the executed orders
Lowers Operational Cost
With KUBERIC, Financial firms can automate complex matching process, which can reduce the operational cost