BI Database Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Business Intelligence Database Developer is responsible for implementing and constructing BI solutions which will fulfill or improve the company’s various data and information needs.
- The BI Database Developer will perform as member of the Development Team supporting organization-wide tactical and strategic analytics, dashboards, scorecards, reporting, and decision support activities.
- The BI Database Developer will work with team members to create clean, well-structured, and scalable database schemas, stored procedures, ETL processes, operational and executive dashboards, and other database structures that support organizational data and reporting initiatives.
- This role works closely with business users to collect requirements and formulate customized business intelligence solutions.
Required Experience, Skill, Knowledge:
- Good communication skills
- SQL Server, ETL (SSIS) and reporting (SSRS)
- Experience with data warehouse design
- Experience in managing complex ETL processes
- Some experience in .NET development (C#, asp.net, MVC)