Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall Experience of 6-8 years with focus on solution and architecture, presales and consulting
- Would Work with Presales to understand customer’s business requirements and create appropriate value proposition using Sensiple’s offerings
- Be responsible for defining and capture technical requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions.
- Create presentations and design architecture diagrams to present solutions to customer executives
- Be able to take design ownership of technical solution across application, infrastructure, business process and other service lines to develop the solution blueprints and Proof of concepts use cases.
- Take end-end responsibility and accountability for the definition and implementation of target architecture for solutions
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest appropriate alternatives based on estimates.
- Be able to front end solution defense discussions with customer and handle customer pre-sales calls.
- Co-ordinate with stake holders to formulate accurate and timely response to RFP/RFIs on Proposing Architecture Solutions and Estimates.
- Responsible for creating capability decks on service offerings
- Keep abreast of technology trends
Required Experience, Skill, Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a technical role within sales.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software applications using a system development life cycle
- Good understanding/experience of OOP Concepts, Design Patterns and Design Principles (SOLID etc.)
- Experience working with complex, high-transactional products/enterprise grade applications is highly desirable.
- Experience in DevOps(CD/CI) Stacks (e.g., Ansible, Jenkin, Puppet and Chef).
- Experience Application Modernization Technology in Cloud, Cloud Native Application, Serverless and container orchestration (e.g. PaaS, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF), API Management etc.)
- Proficient in Code optimization techniques and Excellent debugging skills, can drive to root causes of and solutions to complex problems
- Good Knowledge of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, containers and Infra as a code technologies) will be an added advantage
- Certification in Cloud environment (AWS or Azure).