No of Position:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
Des Moines, IA
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex software applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, Tapestry, JDBC, SQL JSON, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Micro services, SOAP, RESTful Web services and Wildfly Application Server.
- Implement Java solutions using best Object Oriented heuristics.
- Have prior experience with POC, Migration, and Implementation.
- Work with other architects to define architecture models and design critical integrations.
- Ability to create technical specifications for detailed application design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing frameworks such as Junit.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Ability to work with engineers, programmer analysts, and other administration staff as needed
- Excellent written and communication skills required