With enterprises craving for simplicity, along with the opportunity to work from anywhere, and have data available anytime, mobile applications are the solution for them. Whether creating a new application or integrating the existing application to your website, Sensiple, through its Mobility Services, can deploy a robust solution that would be compatible with existing as well as future platforms.
Mobile application development
Developing applications that can help increase your business efficiency and productivity, with your employees having the capability to work from anywhere, anytime.
Native application development – Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry
Hybrid application development – web-based applications accessible across multiple platforms
Mobile application management
Building apps, making sure they are available to the right person at the right time, and with your app store.
Mobile catalog – Have mobile apps ready to download for all your employees
Maintenance – Continuous updates and maintenance of your app store
Integrating with your existing applications and delivering back-end data and functionality to mobile apps.
Enterprise mobility management
Monitoring and supporting you from a single console.
BYOD (Bring your Own Device) – Provide secure access for employee-owned devices to improve productivity. Work from anywhere, anytime.
MDM (Mobile Device Management) – Provide security clearance based on designation and implement IT policies using a single dashboard
Mobility management – Have control over all mobiles, tablets, laptops, and peripherals from a single console including remote troubleshooting
How are we different:
- Architecture Guidance - Support from Sensiple's Enterprise Architecture Group for architecture design and review of Mobile development projects
- Workbench Tools – Developer Workbench with Android Studio, Xcode, Visual Studio and Eclipse IDE to produce quality code, enhance productivity and Tester Workbench for test management and automation
- Agile Development - Experience in delivering projects using Sensiple's Agile Development Framework for large Mobility development engagements. Organization-wide emphasis on advancing Agile practices in customer projects to provide more value
- System Integration – Focus on leveraging proven open source EAI products for building low cost, robust integrated solutions
- Leveraging Cloud – Experience in platform and application migration to the cloud; Adopting Cloud and virtualization for reducing the time for acquiring infrastructure resources and optimizing operational costs leveraging Mobile Private Cloud as well as Amazon AWS
- Big data – Experience with open source tools such as Hadoop, Hive, HBase and Solr for massive data processing
Our Mobility Framework