Mobile Application Testing Services
Mobile Application Testing plays a vital role across digital transformation sectors today. With the percentage of mobile users rising exponentially, the need for quality testing services for mobile applications is vastly increasing. Thus, mobile application testing is becoming a critical function as vendors and organizations search for solutions to reduce cycle time, costs and effort.
Types And Significance
We have a proven track record of helping clients in identifying and implementing their business objectives and needs for mobile solutions. Our Mobile Testing Services provides you with a broad range of mobile devices, testing tools, accelerators, and platforms, together with mobile testing experts who apply our structured testing methodology.
Types of Mobile Applications
We do mobile application testing for the following type of apps:
- Native apps: A native application built to use on a platform like mobile or tablet.
- Mobile web apps are server-side applications used to access websites on mobile using different browsers by connecting to a network.
- Hybrid apps are combined elements of both native app and web app. They run device agnostic, online or offline and are written using web technologies like HTML5 and CSS
Significance of Mobile Application Testing
Testing mobile application is far more challenging than testing a web application as it involves a great variety of specifications such as different operating system, screen size, keypads, trackballs and other hardware configurations.
- Broad variety of mobile devices like HTC, Samsung, Apple and Sony.
- Different mobile operating systems like Android, Windows and IOS.
- Different versions of operating systems like iOS 6.x, iOS 7.x etc.
- Different mobile network operators like GSM and CDMA.
- Frequent updates – (like android- 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, iOS-6.x, 7.x) – with each update it is recommended to do a new testing cycle to make sure no application functionality is impacted.
Our Mobile application testing service is built to optimize costs and achieve quicker time-to-market with our mobile platform agnostic services. Our comprehensive test strategies help in uncovering all the issues at the development and testing stages for better efficiency and reliability of the mobile application
- Usability testing – Done to make sure the mobile app is easy to use and provides a satisfactory user experience
- Compatibility testing–The application is tested in different mobile device, Operating systems, browsers, and screen size according to the requirement
- Interface testing– Application is tested for the functionalities like menu options, bookmarks buttons, settings history and navigation flow of the applications.
- Installation testing – Validation of the application by installing /uninstalling it on the devices.
- Services testing– Testing the services of the application online and offline.
Sensiple has created a robust Mobile Application Testing Framework for applications speciﬁcally developed on iOS and Android. We have leveraged our expertise in building automation framework to create an in-house hybrid automation framework which utilizes a variety of open source tools and utilities coupled with several reusable components.
Benefits of our Mobile Framework
- Overall costs for customers is reduced as it is built on open source tools/libraries/frameworks
- We work collaboratively with various stakeholders to understand user demographics such as operating systems, versions, geographies & locales to understand the user composition and ensure a high probability of coverage for the broader profile of users.
- Highly scalable framework
- Demands lesser maintenance of test scripts
- Our Mobility Testing experience and SWIFT framework based testing strategy guarantee quality products by ensuring accurate application functionality in popular operating systems and all leading devices
- Provides improved test automation coverage
- Allows selective test script execution
- Contains ﬂexible test suite/test case configuration, command line execution, and out-of-the-box test case execution support
- Supports test automation on diverse sets of native, web applications across different platforms (Android, iOS)
- Ensures that mobile applications adhere to the application store guidelines and guarantee user-friendliness
Our Success Factors