With numerous options available for the global enterprises to pick and choose to offshore assignments, Sensiple has always understood the value of a well-planned offshore strategy that would differentiate us from others and provide a significant competitive edge.
Our offshoring strategy to deliver “Simple Solutions to Complex Problems,” has led to the creation of a robust framework of practices that form the DNA of our offshoring services. Irrespective of the client or assignment – small, medium or large, Sensiple focuses on delivering compelling customer experience for each of our clients.
Our end to end offshoring approach:
- We commence with our corporate presentation about Sensiple and follow it with a presentation on our capabilities in the client’s particular area(s) of interest. This presentation is addressed by the Delivery Head / Division Head, Sales and Presales Executives. We structure our presentations in such a way that clients can assess the following during the presentations or Q & A session thereafter (not necessarily in the same order)
- Sensiple’ s cultural fitment with the client organization
- Our ability to accurately capture the client's problem statement for which we need to provide solutions
- Our functional and technical competencies that would help state the apt solution for the client
- Our consultative strategy which covers all areas related to the client’s business requirement
- Our core IT service processes and methodologies concerning to client’s requirement
- Our resourcing capabilities (attrition, bench strength, etc.)
- Our infrastructure standards and practices, communication facilities, etc.
- Case studies (previous project experience) on client’s areas of interest
- Our ability to communicate with the client seamlessly
- We then propose a face-to-face meeting with the client. In cases where a face-to-face meeting is not possible, we recommend a video conference meeting
- On expression of continued interest by the client, post the presentation we get the NDA signed, if not done already
- For the client’s first outsourcing/offshoring experience, we advise they select a non-critical, small project which they can clearly define
- We then engage our development team with the client for knowledge transfer through meetings, e-mails, document sharing, etc.
- In cases where the client does not have clear requirements upfront, based on our discussions with them, we draft our understanding document and send it to the client for review
- Once the client reviews and approves our understanding document (may take a few iterations), we then provide a quote (regarding number of person hours and rates per person hour required to execute the project)
- On affirmation of the quote by the client, we formally commence with a pilot engagement. We follow SCRUM / Agile methodology for the development processes
- During our pilot phase, we assure to set up daily SCRUM/ stand-up meeting. During this meeting, each team member updates to the rest of the team on his/her work done the day before, the proposed work for that day, and any concerns he/she faces that hinder progress. That allows for the team as a whole and the client to identify possible issues even before they occur. We consider it crucial to fix all glitches in the engagement during the pilot phase before we start with the full cycle engagement
- On completion of pilot project, we release the application for client validation of quality and fulfillment of the defined business demands
- This pilot delivery also helps client validate the differentiators as claimed by us during the pre-sales cycle
- We then conduct a retrospective meeting in which we review
- What went right?
- What went wrong?
- What needs to be fixed if the engagement needs to proceed
- We recommend clients to appraise our performance based on various metrics and rate us on those to assess the satisfaction level
- Based on the client’s interest to continue with the full cycle engagement, we decide on the development model, sign the MSA, non-compete, and non-solicitation agreements
- We then delegate a dedicated client account manager from our end who will handle the complete engagement with a dedicated project team