Performance Engineering is a systematic, quantitative approach to the cost-effective development of software systems to meet performance requirements. Sensiple’s performance testing helps to evaluate such business-critical applications to ensure that they are optimized for efficiency and business uptime.
At Sensiple, we focus on making the right choice for every performance requirement and stage—including architecture, design, implementation, and testing—keeping in mind re-usability and maintainability.
Our Performance Testing Center of Excellence (CoE) consists of experts who focus on framework comparisons, proof of concepts, solutions accelerators, best practices and evaluation of emerging technologies. Our Performance Testing CoE services span architecture definition, and performance engineering. The CoE in association with the R&D and Innovation team offer solution accelerators, including Load and performance testing of developed features.
Sensiple Performance Testing flow
Our Performance testing COE will help your organization ensure your application are capable enough to support the anticipated level of users and transaction in normal, peak and exceptional load.
Performance Engineering Services
- Load Testing and Stress Testing
- Performance Test Suite Development
- Bottleneck analysis and benchmarking
- Performance Testing Tool Feasibility
- Web Services Performance Testing
- Scalability and Volume Testing
- Endurance and Soak Testing
- Performance Code Reviews/Profiling
- Application Performance Monitoring
We do Load testing to verify the application to meet desired performance levels with specified service level agreement(SLA). In the load test, we measure throughput rates, response times, and resource-utilization levels, and identify your application's breaking point, under the assumption that the breaking point occurs below the peak load condition.
We use Stress Tests to determine how and under what load the system fails. unlike simulating anticipated load in load testing ,we involves testing the application under extreme workloads to identify breaking point of the application.Thus we know how the application would behave in case of high traffic or data processing
We do Endurance Testing to discover how well the application behave under extended load for a sustained period
We do Volume Testing to check your application's performance under varying database volumes.This will help us understand the capacity of your application to hold huge data volume
We use Spike Tests to ensure that application can cater for extended load (soak) and sudden increases in load (spike) during normal operation
We do Capacity testing to plan for future growth of your data, thus making sure your application will not get affected by the volume increase. Capacity testing helps to identify a scaling strategy to determine whether the application should scale up or scale out.
Sensiple’s Performance Testing Practices has rich experience in performance engineering tools from leading international and open source tools like JMeter and commercial tool HP load Runner, etc. The consulting team is proficient with the approaches, methodologies, and frameworks to provide an end-to o-end performance solution for the application.
Our Approach to Performance Testing
- Well defined performance test lifecycle
- In-house load testing methodology & best practices
- Unique performance testing framework
- End-to-end consulting starting from performance testing approach definition,
- Identification of appropriate tools and methodologies
- Test analysis, building test infrastructure, and maintenance of performance test assets.
- Process oriented delivery
- Detailed test analysis reports
Performance Measurement (KPIS)
- Increases revenue by delivering High performing systems
- Maximize performance of current infrastructure
- Metrics led Performance testing governance
- Expertise in working with multiple tools (commercial and open source) and technology stack
- Experience in BFSI, Retail, E-commerce, Mobile, Digital solutions, Infrastructure domains
- Robust testing frameworks built on leading open source / commercial tools
- Full-cycle performance engineering services