Achieve trade efficiency by optimizing the low latency seamless communication. Our Products help you to attain your competitive advantages while sustaining business growth
PhiFIX- a FIX Protocol based products for High-Frequency Trading
Trade seamlessly with Electronic trading communication (FIX protocol) for all Buy-side/Sell-Side/Venues participants. Sensiple’s PhiFIX is a suite of multi-protocol (FIX Protocol, EMAPI, FAST, ITCH & OUCH) based messaging infrastructure to streamline seamless electronic communications in the financial securities industry. It implements the automated trading of multi-assets, including securities, derivative, and other financial instruments. To extent, this can be deployed for regulatory process.
This suite influences increased connectivity, operational efficiency, and low latency in the trading platform. The differentiator of PhiFIX is, it is comprehensive, robust, scalable FIX connectivity solution, which supports FIX functionalities in pre-trade, trade and post-trade, FIX Protocol message Formats and various order routing systems.
PhiFIX suite of products spans across electronic trading life cycle including FIX Session testing, FIX Client Certification, FIX Simulation, FIX Messaging engine, and FIX Monitoring. This suite of products can be customized and deployed to progress your trading efficiently.
Why choose PhiFIX
Our FIX-based products and solutions offer end-to-end solutions to achieve trade efficiency
Best Implementation Practices
- Multiple connectivity using dynamic session creation
- Dictionary capabilities & FIX Dialects for FIX messages.
- Configuration file for fail message recovery
Ease of Operability
- Detailed view of log file representation.
- Admin Console for session Monitoring & Controlling.
- Easy integration of admin console with third party software - TCP connectivity.
- Message store and back-up ability.
- Session creation based on logon message
- Garbage collection controls.
Best-in class Infrastructure
- Flexible Application layer interaction (In-bound and Out-bound).
- Quick FIX encoding and decoding.
- Option on FIX Fields to allow all values.
- Encryption- based Network settings.
- Incoming message validation and reject.
- Malformed message skip or validation.