PhiFIX Certification is a validation & confirmation system that automates the onboarding of FIX counterparties such as Buy-side, Sell-side, Venues, and Intermediaries.
The FIX counterparties can verify their functional test scenarios and other capabilities using PhiFIX Certificate with immediate feedback reports through a series of tests. Certification reports are generated, when a test scenario gets connected and executed. It reduces overall operational costs and self-certifies before entering complex real-time business solutions.
Key Features of PhiFIX Certification
- Simulate FIX Initiator and Acceptor configurations to achieve FIX connections and User-Defined fields can be configured and mapped to the engine.
- Performs business validation, customized validation and certify session connections.
- Transmits FIX messages and generate reports specific to Exchange validation configuration.
- This tool verifies the client's FIX connections and creates various reports to certify FIX client systems that are On boarded.
- Certification reports can be personalized based on the Client’s requirement.
- Autoresponder logic implementation to support dynamic generation of reports based on Book management.