PhiFIX Monitor is a monitoring and alerting tool designed to explicitly deal with FIX connectivity issues including transaction failure and exception, reducing time and resource requirement alongside FIX environment inclusive of FIX System. This system operates as a stand-alone application which can be installed in the client’s local network to monitor and analyze any Financial Information Exchange transactions in real time.
PhiFIX Monitor aids system administrator of Buy-side firms, Sell-side firms, Venues, and Intermediaries to monitor Client and Server logs. The suite is enabled with customer support and operations to monitor the message activity 24/7 to troubleshoot trading issues. Each Log Session can be configured individually with different Client and Server log folder which can be accessed and refined by PhiFIX Monitor. Also, advanced alerting capabilities let you automate the process.
Key Features of PhiFIX Monitor
- The log section allows to view Client Details, Connection Status and perform advanced filters and Search capabilities.
- Monitor perplex real-time trading and transaction with high-frequency trading
- Alerts and Notification for Client and Server Logs based on pre-defined settings
- Statistics and Transaction Details for Specific Log based on User Settings
- Real-time monitoring of High-Frequency market data with progressive filters
- Dialect configuration at any level