PhiFIX Simulation Suite
PhiFIX Simulator is a simulation tool developed to perform FIX Trading scenarios to reduce the error-prone process of manually testing trading system. This tool creates an order matching environment to various API provided by venues/intermediaries and manage FIX connections from multiple FIX trading applications. FIX counterparties can be configured for FIX trading partner application by creating Listener session and connecting it with the client application (FIX trading partner).
This tool validates the FIX client request and process/simulate the response message. PhiFIX Simulator as a server application supports default validation and custom validation from the client application (FIX trading partner). Once it is validated, simulator process order execution, post-trade report generation and Market data generations based on required inputs.
Key Features of PhiFIX Simulator
- Many to Many FIX connections can be established using multiple listener session configurations and also this tool supports multiple client connections. PhiFIX Simulator Suite supports all FIX versions and customized FIX tags
- Message validation can be configured across all FIX versions, and test results can be processed based on the validations configured.
- Log analyzer from PhiFIX Simulator Suite tracks FIX message logs that can be imported, replayed and analyzed to resolve production issues.
- The simulator has got matching engine implemented with various algorithms that generate order execution, post-trade report generation, market data generations and supports numerous order types and time in force.
- Trade management from simulator tool achieves configuration based trade execution such as Institutional trade configuration for Buy-side firms.
- Real-time market data feed manager to perform real-time matching.