Setrega, a Global RegTech Analytical Platform, provides a comprehensive solution to the financial institutions for complying with one or more Regulatory Authorities. Setrega is designed to integrate with any financial services firms to accept any regulatory data and process them to generate regulatory reports in specific formats with minimum customization effort.
- No manual interruption.
- Accepts any source data in any format.
- Customizable standard reporting format.
Establishment of Compliance
- Flexible data source configuration & Amendments.
- Avoid location-based regulatory risks & compliance risks of the financial institution.
- Can scale up to an increasing number of connections, a volume of data, number of reports & formats, increased number of submission modes and regulatory authorities.
- Efficient data transparency method.
- Saves more time & cost to financial institutions by identifying problematic data and reports.
- Highly informative dashboard with all regulatory reports.
- An inbuilt feature of feedback or error handling mechanism
- Displays the list of alerts generated in the reports.
- It is successfully tested with major regulatory frameworks like MiFID II and NFA (National Futures Association) and regulatory authorities like SEC and SFC.
- Leverage data intelligence to audit all your compliance data with seamless integration and real-time risk detection.
- Monitoring allows you to gain better insights into the transactional data and detect, investigate and report suspicious activity.
- Turn reports into actionable insights and enable better decisions with predictive analytics.
- Prioritize your compliance activities as per the changing regulatory landscape, which has a high impact on your business.
- Combine user monitoring and behavioral analysis to detect fraud and reduce risk.
- Real-time alerting, monitoring and tracking of compliance activity
- Automated updates to adhere to regulatory & compliance requirements.
- Minimizing the manual interruption of regulatory processes and implementing more cost-effective
- A real-time dashboard of your organization’s compliance status.
- The heat maps identify the non-compliance, which can help in analyzing the data real-time.
- Monitor transactions for suspicious activity, establish risk profiles, generate alerts and all necessary reporting for regulatory requirements.
- 24/7 customer service team to help you out in resolving all your queries.
ESMA – MIFIR/MiFID II
MiFIR / MiFID II impact on the regulation of Financial Institutions: The Core focus of MiFIR is related to rules and reporting requirements of executions.
- Trading venue transparency: Information that trading venues need to publish along with volume allowances of trading members and the products traded on a trading venue.
- Trade reporting: This part of MiFIR requires necessary details of trades to be reported to an Approved Publication Arrangement in near real time.
- Transaction reporting: Set of rules regarding reporting of trade details in T+1 to an Approved Reporting Mechanism (ARM). Information includes of who the buyer & seller details and how the trade was executed.
Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) promotes sustained, non-inflationary economic growth through appropriate monetary policy formulation and close macroeconomic surveillance of emerging trends and potential vulnerabilities. It manages Singapore's exchange rate, foreign reserves, and liquidity in the banking sector. MAS helps shape Singapore's financial industry by promoting a robust corporate governance framework and close adherence to international accounting standards. Also, it spearheads retail investor education.
MAS ensures that Singapore's financial industry works closely with other government agencies and financial institutions to develop and promote Singapore as a regional and international commercial center.
Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia (SFC)
The Financial Superintendence of Colombia will exercise the functions established in decree 2739 of 1991 and other regulations that modify or add it, Decree 663 of 1993 and other regulations that modify or add it, Law 964 of 2005 and other regulations that modify it or add, the others indicated by the regulations in force and those delegated by the President of the Republic.
Business Architecture Diagram