Setrega | Compliance Management Platform
Automate End-to-End Regulatory Compliance Processes & Avoid the Risk of Non-Compliance
Setrega enables financial institutions to automate their internal / external compliance process and to identify risks associated with compliance through centralized & secured tracking process. Setrega, a compliance Management platform to simplify, strengthen & govern internal / external compliance processes, which helps organizations to manage their compliance requirements for operational efficiencies. Setrega reduces the burden and cost associated with the non-compliance penalty by monitoring & tracking the company's internal / external compliance and regulatory needs.
Any regulatory bodies primary functions are to protect investor interests and to regulate the capital markets. Setrega enables financial institutions to achieve any regulatory compliance requirements by monitoring, tracking, and controlling the compliance related activities—from documentation to planning, scheduling, reporting, mitigation and audit for the firms.
End-to-end compliance process automation
Role-based and Due - Date driven approval work flow management
Prior identification of non-compliances
Compliance document repository.
Reporting Dashboards for management related to risk
Real-Time/On-Demand reporting to any Regulatory Authorities
Multi Regulation-specific report generation
Centralized & secured compliance tracking
Compliance Insights & Intelligence
Automated Alerts & Notification
Rulebook creation and management
Flexible for any compliance changes
- Centralized, access-controlled environment for monitoring the status of legal compliances that brings compliance teams, compliance owners and the management on the same platform.
- Get real-time updates at department level, user level, enterprise-level compliance statuses in a single window along with its proof and list of non-compliances if any.
- Initiate transparency and confidence in certifying compliances at all levels
- Build confidence in compliance by staying updated on multiple regulations and the velocity of regulatory change
- Minimize the costs of compliance by rationalizing controls and generating reports / artifacts as per needs
- Avoid the risk of compliance violations, penalties, and reputational damage with timely insights on compliance readiness at each department level
- Improve business performance and decision-making through a unified and real-time view of the organization’s compliance status
- Be audit-ready at all times with a single secure repository for all compliance data, documents, evidence, schedules and history.
How it works