Capital Market firms today counterfeit the need to reinvent their operational processes and respond quickly to the emerging trends in trade and post-trade landscapes. The pressure to sustain the growing competition, maintain revenue streams, and focus on regulatory compliance has made it imperative for Capital Market institutions like venues and intermediaries to maintain a competitive edge. To do so, they need to implement reliable, superior and cost effective services and solutions.
With Sensiple's Capital Market venues and intermediaries’ solutions, firms can experience cost effective transformation and gain the ability to navigate through Capital Market complexities across the value chain. We offer trading platform solutions to exchanges and trading venues that help them to comply with new regulations and also enable them to create new avenues for business growth across multiple asset classes. These include equities, derivatives, FOREX, Fixed Income, Commodities, ETF, etc., and for various venue liquidity sources like stock exchanges, ECN, ATS, Dark pools, DMA and FIX networks to cater an increasing number of customers and complexity due to high-frequency trading scenarios.
Sensiple's Capital Market solution provides trading venues and exchanges with a range of solutions that can be customized to suit individual customer needs in multiple locations across multiple asset classes. We offer various solutions to all liquidation sources in the areas of:
- Developing complete stock exchange products for different asset classes, with high performance matching engines
- Building high performance, real-time precious trading terminals, Market analytic solutions, Sophisticated monitoring system
- Developing complex system integration, high-frequency matching system, Market data generation, integration, and distribution network
- Integrating real-time risk management for participants by liquidation sources
- Building real-time settlement solutions
How are we different:
- Recognize new areas for revenue growth through business transformation to optimize costs, improve processes, and reduce turnaround times
- Improved operational efficiency, through standardization of business processes and technology systems
- Focuses aggressively on achieving regulatory compliance at minimum cost due to volatility in the regulatory changes
- Provides sustainable growth to firms by generating maximum ROI on technology spends